Friday 15 May 2009

Welcome To Seattle

In 2008 i flew to Seattle from my home in France for a two month visit -my wife was working there and i got to hang out.

A friend in Germany, challenged me to use the titles of Shakespeare's plays to report my impressions of the city and here you will find the results - a personal view of Seattle written by an Englishman who lives in France for a Shakespearean Fool who lives in Germany.

Although this Blog is effectively archived please explore it as it may be useful for your own visit, and i will lupdate it if i go back.

You can learn how A Seattle Space Needle Sandwich links Two gentlemen of Verona and the history of Seattle, read all about The World's Biggest Shoes, the Seattle 48 Hour Film Project and find out what links Lenin and Trolls.

If you want to find the Hot Springs, the Best Coffee in Seattle or the Float in Movies this blog can help you. It will help you to if you want to dress the man IN you, or IN your life, with, well, a dress.

And if you are just interested in the challenge and what happened start here.

If you want to see what my friend made me do with San Francisco......

No comments: